by Paweł Markiewicz
Mortals: A, B, C and D are shackled, pinioned to a crag,
- Human A: I am frightened at the shades. The people at the fieriness are perilous. There are wardens who are able to kill.
- Human being B: I am containing myself my dreameries in captivity. My daydreams are hushed.
- Man C: We control one another at an oration. A shut mouth catches no flies. I am Narcissus and Goldmund.
- Individual D: And I think already about a liberty afield. I heard of the meek sun.
- All humans: We commending the Right Philosophy.
- Homo erectus A: I worshipping the logics without the fear.
- Neanderthal B: In the night dreams the poetical wings are uncontrolled.
- Homo habilis C: The ontology of a silence must be still audited.
- Australopithecus D: Over each fireplace a freedom-like ghost is floating.
Narcissus and Goldmund – according to the Mr. Hesse Hermann, an icon of the conjunction of spirituality and sensuality, a gold mean…
The brief scene from the Cave of Plato